What are arrival and departure time?
- Arrival time: 5pm
- Departure time: 10am
What is the smoking rule of the house?
- The villa and the swimming pool are absolutely NON SMOCKING.
- For fire risks issues if smoking anywhere in the Garden make sure to collect all cigarettes in an ashtray including water.
How is the security ensured?
The house is secured inside and outside:
- Motorized sliding entrance gate
- High walls, wall and chain link fabric all around the property.
- Shutters for each window of the villa (windows bars on small windows)
- Smoke detectors in the villa
- Monoxide carbon detector in the villa
- Certified security cover for the swimming pool
Outdoor Fire Security specific to la Montagnette area:
- In hot summer time all fires, including BBQ, are prohibited by law (an electric plancha is at your disposal)
- If smoking anywhere in the Garden make sure to collect all cigarettes in an ashtray including water.
Can my dog stay at the house?
- Pets are welcome to the house but under conditions in order to preserve the landscape, wildlife and neighborhood.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the villa.
- Please contact us with details about your pet(s).
Is the house accessible for people with disabilities?
- Stairs in the villa and in the garden prevent access to people in a wheel chair.
Why the end of stay deep cleaning is mandatory?
- At the end of the stay tenant must leave the house cleaned and tidy. Garbage cans must be empty.
- The end of stay deep cleaning includes bathrooms, toilets, kitchens, refrigerators, floors and garbage cans are free from germs and bacteria.
- The end of stay deep cleaning secure that the house is perfectly clean for your stay and the stay of the next tenant.